4

|| sstop it!!! ||

keep on thinking to do something yg best..
x tau nk watpe...
boring sorg2...
anybody....ade spe2 nk teman???
da worst day ever...
really hate dis feel...x tau npe....
x suka smpai raser benci!!!!!
i'm already try n try n try harder to ignore dis feeling but still i can't...
please God..
help me!!!!!i don't know what to do..
i want someone yg always be at my side forever...
i'm alone now...i really2 hate dis feeling...
please la...go away!!!!!
i want to be person yg blh b'diri on my own feet...
i need that spirit...i dont want to be someone yg easy to cry...
i can live without other help..
i jz need my family...
jz FAMILY...i want to forget dis worst day,,
i'm trying to understand u but now more i'm trying it will be worst...
i'm already try but ot still give me a same result....me n u cant go anymore...*hate that words..*
tomorrow my bufday but it will be my worst celebration ever!!i hate dis year bufday...
* tlg la...ak mtk tlg spe2 yg boleh tlg ak buang pe yg ak raser skang ni..ak x blh bare ngan bnda ni dh....dh x mampu...*
I'M ALONE!!!!!!

4 Bicara anda ♥♥♥:

enyheartsdiamond said...

syg, read dis..see how i cool myself down on my birthday :)

cheers :D

enyheartsdiamond said...

http://enykikilaladediamond.blogspot.com/2010/02/say-goodbye-to-teen-agers_16.html

Anonymous said...

ait,,xbaek..
kawan2 kan ada. family. ramai lagi org yang takk hepi tau. kt takk boleh judge diri kita tak hepi bila ada org lagi tak pernah rasa hepi. 4 2mrw, HEPI BIRTHDAY!! wish u hepi oweyz kay? :DD

Saidatul Noor Farhana said...

eny: thanks dear....

aila:i'm trying to accept it...

Back to Top